Your cart is empty.
- Safety Certifications Include – DOT & ECE
- Poly-Alloy Shell Construction – Combination of high strength poly-alloy materials create a durable light weight shell
- Dual Density EPS Liner – Two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Flow Through EPS And Comfort Liner Air System – EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- High-Flow Ventilation – Intake Ports across the front of the helmet force cool air in while 2 large vents across the back maximize the movement of the hot air out. Adjustable vents include: 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow, 2 cheeks, 1 top and 2 rear vents
- Anti-Fog Face Shield – Optically clear shield with state of the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch Hard Coating and 100% UV protection
- Drop Down Inner Sun Shield – Inner shield is easily raised and lowered with a lever on the side of the helmet.
- UV/400 – 100% Protection from the suns ultra-violet rays on both the outer face shield and inner sun shield.
- Easy Shield Changes – Quick, secure and tool-less removal and installation
- Quick Release Washable Coolmax® Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads – Ultra plush, hydrophilic (water loving) liner absorbs sweat, is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation, and easy to remove and clean with our “Quick Snap” system
- Removable Air Guide - Air guide helps direct airflow upwards across the shield assisting in keeping the shield fog free.